Sunday, February 27, 2011

American prices

The milk at Walmart is 1.99 a gallon.
Gas is right around 3.00 a gallon, give or take a few cents.
Sweetened Condensed milk is 1.17 (!!!!)
Oh yes, and you can eat Chicken Fajitas, 1/2 rack of ribs, and endless chips and Salsa at Chili's for 20 bucks!!!!

3 comments:

  1. (repeat to myself: "I'm not jealous, I'm not jealous.")
    Sounds like you're having a wonderful time! Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make sure to stop at many all you can eat places just to ensure that Scotty is always topped up! You know who this is I am sure... -26 up here with a -40 windchil!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey guys!
    Lovin the blog! I hope things keep going smoothly! You're missing out on a beautiful day in Alberta.... -35, and -45 with the windchill! Haha! Glad to see you're havin fun!

    ReplyDelete