Games we are playing so far:
- Count (100) American flags - we are in the 60's somewhere - you have to be under 15 to remember these things. Anika is getting great at spotting (existing and nonexisting) flags.
- Gum tasting - we are taking turns choosing gum at gas stations, trying to find the weirdest flavors we can. Today we tasted Extra Key Lime Pie...
-Rate that Restroom - 4 girls have to go to the bathroom...a lot...and we have been giving our stops a rating of 1 to 5 stars. We deduct points for cold seats, not enough stalls, dirt...and Shaina deducts points for ugly paint or bad flooring choice. Somehow a bad star rating reflects badly on the driver, for (his) choice of stops, so today Scott even drove right on through a station where he thought he (I mean the bathroom), would get a bad rating!!
Also, did I mention that we are pulling Scott's work trailer? It is full of toys - the girls bikes, scooters, rollerblades, a couple of suitcases, and - oh yes, Scott's motorbike! Anyway, I drove for about an hour and a half today - the first time I have EVER pulled a trailer!
Yes! Fun games...
ReplyDeleteHahaha By the way...the key lime pie gum is pretty good!!
As for the bathrooms-Ugly paint makes the bathroom ugly-Ugly bathrooms shouldnt get 5 stars....
Hehehe And GREAT JOB pulling the trailer- We are all very proud of you!
Hahaha
Love Shaina