When we were at the end of our day at Knotts, Anika was having an awesome time. Her sisters were doing their own thing and her mother was letting her pick the rides she wanted to go on (and on, and on, and on). She wanted to go on the big skateboard one more time - "PLEASE, Mommy?" and just then Shaina showed up, and I said that Shaina would take her and they went with Madie and did the ride, and then they came back to me, and Anika was skipping along, and she said, "I'm SO happy!!!!" - so cute!!
Also, when on the ride, strapped into the seat next to me, she asks with a big smile, "On this ride, are we allowed to scream?" And when I reply, "Yes, Nik.", SShe throws her arms in the air and squeals every time it goes forward! SO cute...
ReplyDelete