Sunday, March 20, 2011

what we hear at the pool

This is our youngest's dialogue while standing on the steps in the pool.
"Are you ready to see me jump in? Mom? Dad? Are you ready? Are you watching? Say 1,2,3 - Say 1, 2, 3... Say 'ready, set, go' ----- Mom! Say ready! Dad, say set --- I'll say GO! Mom, say it!! Dad....okay - GO! Mom, count to 18!"
Me:"I am NOT counting to 18"
Anika: "Okay! Count to FOUR!"
Me:"1, 2, 3, 4..."
Anika:" ONE! TWO!!!! THREE!!!! FOUR!!! Are you ready?? Are you ready Mom?? Are you ready Dad??"
Us: "YES! WE are ready! YES! We are watching!! JUMP"
Anika: "Okay! Say ready! Say set! Say Go!!"
stepping off the step...."Oh! That wasn't it - I bumped my toe! I'll do it again! Are you ready????"

1 comment:

  1. Your trip sounds totally amazing and I am jealous every day! Glad you're having such a wonderful, fun family time!

    ReplyDelete