This morning Scott and I snuck out to buy a paper and grab a coffee before church, and found the nicest bakery EVER!!! If I were to work somewhere, I would love to work there -haha! You should have seen the breads - sooo beautiful! I may have to grab a gorgeous Challah to make french toast one morning!
We went to church right in the neighborhood, it was a good sized church with 4 services!! They let Madie go to sunday school with Anika, which was awesome. There was a class just for 3 year olds. They had a really great park fenced into the side of the church building right near the Sunday School rooms, so they even got to go play outside during Sunday School! They were pretty thrilled!
It was a communion sunday, and we totally enjoyed the message - it was fun to be in Church this morning!!
On the way home, well actually on the way to Costco to buy a hooded towel for Anika who can't keep a towel wrapped around her from the pool to the condo, "Sonic" called our names with .69 cheeseburgers (all day Sunday! hamburgers for .49).
Actually, Scott and I had the 2.00 hotdogs - mine had a poppyseed bun with a weiner, hot peppers (whole ones! whew!), tomatoes, pickle spears, mustard and onions. But we made the kids eat the .69 hamburgers...
We hit the Costco, and a 'Borders' that was closing, (book store), where the kids bought some activity books and I bought some of those 'thinking games'...
We barbequed at the pool again, but since the weather was a brist SIXTEEN, we came inside to eat so the kids wouldn't be shivering through their chicken.
No comments:
Post a Comment